BEFORE CARE FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP
PLEASE NOTE: We apologize for the inconvenience but if you have previous eyebrow tattoos you will not be considered for our services at K Manley Studios .
- DO NOT EXERCISE the DAY OF the procedure.
- DO NOT TAN or have SUNBURNED face.
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil and Ibuprofen 24 Hours Before procedure.
- NO ALCOHOL or CAFFINE TWO DAYS prior to procedure.
- NO WAXING or TINTING 3 days before the procedure.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- NO TWEEZING at least 48 hours before procedure; ELECTROYLSIS no less than five days before.
- AVOID any method of HAIR REMOVAL for at least TWO WEEEKS after service.
- EYELASH OR EYEBROW TINTING OR CURLING should be done no sooner than 48 Hours Before, or Two Weeks After the procedure.
- DO NOT wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING K MANLEY STUDIOS FOR YOUR SERVICE
PLEASE NOTE : WE HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY! & WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.Please read through the before and aftercare pages before setting your consultation appointment to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for permanent makeup. Please do not bring children or pets to your appointment. 48 hour cancellations are required for all appointments, if client does not cancel in time/ does not show up a 50% fee will be charged