Immediate/Long Term After Care for Permanent Makeup
- NO water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- 4-5 Hours After your procedure clean your brows only once with sterile or distilled water at room temperature with cotton balls, pads or gauze. Squeeze out the excess water from cotton ball, pad or gauze so that they are not saturated before wiping off any ointment or lymph fluids.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- AVOID direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- AVOID heavy sweating (including exercise) for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, Botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- AVOID sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
LONG TERM AFTER CARE
- Use a good sunscreen, sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics.
- If you are planning a chemical peel, laser procedure or an MRI scan, please inform the technician of your permanent cosmetics.
- The use of any other rapid skin exfoliation products used regularly on the forehead area will cause the permanent makeup to the eyebrow area to fade prematurely.
- The use of chemical peels and acid peels regularly on the forehead region can also cause eyebrow tattoos to fade prematurely.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING K MANLEY STUDIOS FOR YOUR SERVICE
PLEASE NOTE : WE HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY! & WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REF– USE SERVICE TO ANYONE.Please read through the before and aftercare pages before setting your consultation appointment to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for permanent makeup. Please do not bring children or pets to your appointment. 48 hour cancellations are required for all appointments, if client does not cancel in time/ does not show up a 50% fee will be charged